Every software team member knows that there's more to delivering truly great products than writing solid code and having the best of breed tooling. Modern software teams that experience the greatest successes understand that strong leadership of highly motivated and skilled people make the difference, and that building better teams means building better solutions. The practices and techniques that team members use to understand and analyze the problem space, to manage interpersonal communication and conflict, and to deliver solutions that delight the end users are key to their success.
People are not born leaders; leaders are cultivated from anyone who is motivated to make a difference! Whether you're a leader by title or by necessity, the skills and practices shared in this track will enable you to have more effective interactions with stakeholders, team members, direct reports, even your manager. Whether you're an experienced leader or an aspiring one, we have something for you in the Technical Excellence and Leadership Skills track.
Topics in this track include:
- Workshop: The Human Side of Agile and DevOps
- Feedback Skills for Team Members and Leaders
- Meaningful Engagement with a Hybrid Workforce
- The Art of Resiliency
- Roll with the Changes - Boosting Your Adaptability Quotient
- Rebooting Your Agile Transformation using Empathy
- Agile Metrics that Your Team will Love