Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services offer various commoditized yet powerful and sophisticated services to work with visual content through Computer Vision.
Currently those services can:
- detect and recognize Faces,
- classify images or find objects in an image,
- run spatial analytics on video,
- understand rich information in an image,
- process whole videos and get insights from the video,
- recognize handwriting and ink in applications,
- provide OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on documents,
- automatically parse a scan of a paper form.
This fast paced session will introduce the currently available set of services and explain, through sample code and demonstrations, how to use them.
You will learn:
- About the capabilities of Computer Vision in Cognitive Services
- See Computer Vision based Cognitive Services in Action
- How to use the services through demonstrations and sample code