COVID-19 Event Protocols: Live! 360
Updated September 10, 2021
For more information on COVID-19 Protocols for in-person attendees, visit the FAQ Page.
All Live! 360/1105 employees and contractors are vaccinated. All contracted Speakers and temporary staff will be vaccinated or will follow the daily screening protocols outlined below.
All in-person attendees must:
- Wear masks to attend the event
- Have negative COVID test on the first day of event (will be administered onsite)
- Choose between two onsite COVID Protocols:
Option 1) Voluntarily provide proof of vaccination
- Attendees may provide proof of full vaccination prior to the start of the event via CrowdPass, or present proof of vaccination and ID for verification upon arrival at the conference
- If proof of vaccination is provided, attendees will receive a colored wristband and be exempt from daily temperature check and health attestation (after the initial test on the first day)
Option 2) Pass daily COVID screening protocols
- Must clear temperature check and submit health attestation each subsequent day after the initial test on the first day of the conference to receive daily wristband
- We implement the health and safety practices as issued by local and state health authorities, including the venue and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- All attendees should self-screen daily for symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness and not attend if experiencing any symptoms.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be will be readily available throughout the event.
- We will encourage frequent hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing when necessary.
- Program materials will be distributed electronically where possible.
- High-touch areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- If an event participant registers a temperature or becomes ill during the event, he/she/they should observe quarantining procedures.
Live! 360 is working closely with the Loews Royal Pacific Resort to provide a safe and healthy experience for all attendees. All protocols are subject to change based on shifting state and local regulations and the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Registrants will be notified of any updates and provided with further information regarding how protocols will function onsite.
If COVID-19 diagnosis or concern prevents a registered attendee from participating in person, they will be able to change to virtual attendance. Simply contact email@example.com to make any registration changes.