Level: Introductory to Intermediate
Windows 10 1709 has been just released. In this session, you will learn how you can utilize System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch to effectively manage Windows 10 1709. With each new Windows 10 release, you need to provide an effective way to upgrade your existing clients to the latest version and you want to control the new features included in the release.
With Windows 10 1709's new co-management feature, one device can be managed with both Intune and SCCM. What are scenarios where you might want to use it?
In this session you'll learn best practices on how to utilize SCCM's features to tame Windows 10 1709.
You will learn:
- SCCM prerequisites for Windows 10 1709 management
- How to upgrade to Windows 10 1709?
- Typical Windows 10 tweaks during OSD
- Windows 10 1709 settings management with SCCM
- Co-management: What it is and should I care about it?