Sell Your Boss
Copy this note into an email to your manager to prove the value of your attendance at any of the 5 co-located events that make up Live! 360 Orlando 2017.
You may also want to remind them that if you send 3 or more employees from your company, you can save $700 off per full conference registration.
Dear <manager-name- >:
I would like to attend Live! 360, November 12 – 17, 2017 in Orlando, FL. This conference has some of the best developer and IT-focused content in the industry, and is comprised of these 5 co-located events:
- Visual Studio Live! Orlando
- SQL Server Live!
- Office & SharePoint Live!
- Modern Apps Live!
The conference is produced by the publishers of MSDN Magazine, Redmond Magazine, and Virtualization Review Magazineand is supported by Microsoft.
The up to 6 days of sessions and workshops at Live! 360 will:
- Grant me access to five (5) events, and literally hundreds of sessions that address the most relevant technology topics and challenges faced by businesses just like ours.
- Improve my technical skills and make me a more valuable asset to the company.
- Give me the opportunity to learn from both Microsoft and independent industry experts.
- Make me more efficient and productive by shaving time and endless cycles off my projects. Saving even 10 minutes an hour, would give me over 345 hours per year to spend on other critical projects.
- Allow me to network with other professionals in different industries to share best practices and gain new perspectives on the technology I work with daily.
- Open new avenues for me to find solutions for our biggest business and technology challenges.
The six conferences provide in-depth real-world training on:
Visual Studio Live!
- ALM / DevOps
- User Experience / Design / NUI
- Visual Studio / .NET
- Windows Client
- Mobile Client and Devices
- Cloud Computing
SQL Server Live!
- Working with SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Performance tuning and optimization in OLTP applications
- SQL Server security
- Analysis Services
- Information Management with Integration Services, Master Data Services and Data Quality Services
- Power BI and its companion Excel add-ins
- The Microsoft Azure data stack: HDInsight, DocumentDB, Data Factory, Stream Analytics, Machine Learning
- High availability, disaster recovery, and continuity planning
- Operational monitoring and maintenance
- Development techniques and best practices
- Azure SQL Database and SQL Server running on Azure VMs or Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Windows 10
- Mobile Management
- Windows PowerShell
- Desired State Configuration
- Patch Management
- Storage, Software-Defined Networking, and other deep infrastructure topics
- Core Infrastructure
Office &SharePoint Live!
- Managing SharePoint Online / Office 365
- SharePoint On-Premises linked with Office 365 / SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Online in on-premises deployments for hybrid scenarios
- Adapting existing ASP.NET web sites to integrate as SharePoint 2013 apps
- SharePoint 2013, Office 2013, Office 365
- Developing Apps for Office/SharePoint with Visual Studio
- Creating Office 365 Apps with Azure AD and Office 365 APIs
- Planning for adoption and how get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Customizing SharePoint without code
- SharePoint and Social: Communities and Yammer
- SharePoint's & Office 365's Business Intelligence capabilities
- Governance of SharePoint Deployments
Modern Apps Live!
- Attendees will leave the conference with a complete picture of what goes into building a modern app for Windows 10, iPad, and mobile devices that all interact with state-of-the-art backend services running in public or private clouds.
If you have any questions about the Live! 360 events, please let me know, and I will share the conference literature with you. You can also view the conference website at live360events.com. There are several conference packages available to purchase, ranging from a full conference and hotel package to one day passes.
Thank you for considering my request.