Level: Introductory to Intermediate
SharePoint Online is a great alternative to an on-premises deployment but it's not without its challenges. In this session, you'll learn what you'll need to do to setup a new Office 365 tenant and get SharePoint Online up and running.
You will learn:
- How to create and configure an Office 365 tenant
- How to connect your DNS domain name to the Office 365 tenant
- How to configure external sharing
- How to manage directory synchronization to Office 365
- How to manage authentication with Office 365