In this hands-on lab, you will get to build your own Blazor applications. First we’ll cover the more mature components of Blazor introduced with .NET 5 and Visual Studio 2019. You’ll learn how to design you components, how to use server-side Blazor and then client-side Blazor. This will cover the UI, data binding, calling server-side components, and good DevOps practices. Second, you’ll get to try out the latest new features with .NET 6 and .NET MAUI Blazor apps.
WARNING: This workshop will have a mix of mature already shipping features and some “hot off the press” tools & technologies that could still be in pre-release form. As we get close to the actual availability of these tools and the date of the workshop, we’ll expand this outline and the requirements.
You will learn:
- What Blazor is and isn't and why you choose it
- How to build client and server-side Blazor apps
- How to build .NET 6 MAUI Blazor Apps
Attendee Laptop Requirements:
You must provide your own computer (Windows or Mac) for this hands-on lab workshop.
The following are REQUIRED on Windows or macOS [Please see each product’s operating system version requirements for the items listed below]:
The following are optional:
What we’re not supporting:
- Visual Studio 2022 for Mac Preview 3 (or earlier)
- Visual Studio 2022 17.1 Preview for Windows
- Linux as your development machine (it should work but we will not have tested)