.NET MAUI is the next generation of cross-platform .NET development stack. A truly single code base powers apps to reach mobile/desktop natively, with tighter inner loop & smarter app architecture. With .NET 6/7, .NET MAUI promotes code reuse across platforms & enables modernization strategies.
Let’s look under the surface of the future with .NET MAUI. Architectural changes make things more consistent in .NET MAUI – app bootstrapping, resource sharing, dependency injection, support for multiple design patterns & catering to mobile/desktop platforms.
.NET MAUI is a combination of technologies to evolve cross-platform .NET development stack for future – a state of mind for surf & fun. Let’s explore!
You will learn:
- About .NET MAUI from a mobile developer's standpoint
- Platform reach & code sharing
- Tooling improvements & design patterns
- About desktop options for app modernization
- How to bring in Blazor goodness in existing desktop apps
- How to migrate Xamarin apps to .NET MAUI