The expectations around "user experience" are being upended right before our eyes. In today's world you need to understand not only graphical interactions with keyboard, mouse, touch, and stylus, but also voice, gesture, 3D, mixed-reality, and more. Fortunately, we've got you covered with content from phones to PCs to voice to augmented and mixed reality.
This track includes coverage of the following:
- Making XAML Do Things You Didn't Realize It Could
- Cross-platform development with Xamarin and CSLA .NET
- Using Azure to power cross-platform client apps
- Modernizing the enterprise desktop application
- Busy Developer's Guide to Kotlin