Sell Your Boss
Copy this note into an email to your manager to prove the value of your attendance at any of the 6 co-located events that make up Live! 360 Orlando 2018.
You may also want to remind them that if you send 3 or more employees from your company, you can save $700 off per full conference registration.
Dear <manager-name- >:
I would like to attend Live! 360, December 2 – 7, 2018 in Orlando, FL. This conference has some of the best developer and IT-focused content in the industry, and is comprised of these 6 co-located events:
- Visual Studio Live! Orlando
- SQL Server Live!
- Artificial Intelligence Live!
- Office & SharePoint Live!
- Modern Apps Live!
The conference is produced by the publishers of MSDN Magazine, the producers of Visual Studio Magazine (VisualStudioMagazine.com), Application Development Trends (ADTmag.com), Redmond Magazine, Redmond Channel Partner Magazine, Amazon Web Services Insider (AWSInsider.net), Virtualization & Cloud Review, and is supported by Microsoft.
The up to 6 days of sessions and workshops at Live! 360 will:
- Grant me access to six (6) events, and literally hundreds of sessions that address the most relevant technology topics and challenges faced by businesses just like ours.
- Improve my technical skills and make me a more valuable asset to the company.
- Give me the opportunity to learn from both Microsoft and independent industry experts.
- Make me more efficient and productive by shaving time and endless cycles off my projects. Saving even 10 minutes an hour, would give me over 345 hours per year to spend on other critical projects.
- Allow me to network with other professionals in different industries to share best practices and gain new perspectives on the technology I work with daily.
- Open new avenues for me to find solutions for our biggest business and technology challenges.
The six conferences provide in-depth real-world training on the following Track Topics:
Visual Studio Live!
- App Dev Data
- Cloud, Containers and Microservices
- Delivery and Deployment
- Developing New Experiences
- DevOps in the Spotlight
- Full Stack Web Development
- Modern App Web Development
- .NET and More
SQL Server Live!
- Business Intelligence
- SQL Server Administration & Maintenance
- SQL Server Features & Components
- SQL Server for Developers
- SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Client and Endpoint Management
- Cloud Public Hybrid Private
- PowerShell and DevOps
- Soft Skills for ITPros
Artificial Intelligence Live!
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Big Data Analytics
- IoT & Streaming Analytics
- And More...
Office &SharePoint Live!
- Developing for Office, Office 365 and SharePoint
- High-Value SharePoint Workloads: Search, Flow, and PowerApps
- Managing Office 365
- Office 365 Identity and Security
- SharePoint, Office 365 and the Cloud
Modern Apps Live!
- Attendees will leave the conference with a complete picture of what goes into building a modern app for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android devices that all interact with state-of-the-art backend services running in public or private clouds.
If you have any questions about Live! 360 and the six co-located events, please let me know, and I will share the conference literature with you. You can also view the 2018 conference website at live360events.com. There are several conference packages available to purchase, ranging from a full conference and hotel packages to one day passes.
Thank you for considering my request.