Conference Venue, Hotel Deals and Travel
Combine business and pleasure! Make your time at Live! 360 Orlando even better by bringing the family and enjoying all that Universal Orlando® has to offer.
The Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando® will be home to all Visual Studio Live!, SharePoint Live!, Modern Apps Live!, SQL Server Live!, and TechMentor Orlando sessions and activities.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort
6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, Florida, 32819
Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Experience the excitement of Universal Orlando® at the retro-themed Cabana Bay Beach Resort. With two huge pools, a lazy river, bowling alley, and more, it's unforgettable fun in the heart of Universal Orlando's theme parks and non-stop nightlife. The Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a short 10 minute walk to the conference venue, Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
To inquire about room rates or to make a reservation, please call Reservations at 407.503.9276 and ask for the Live! 360 Room Block.
Rates are based on availability, so book your accommodations today.
Cabana Bay Beach Resort
6550 Adventure Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Loews Royal Pacific Resort – SOLD OUT
Loews Royal Pacific Resort provides comfort and relaxation in an ideal location. Situated just a short walk or water taxi ride away from Universal's two amazing theme parks, Universal Studios Florida® and Universal's Islands of Adventure®, and Universal CityWalk®, this well-situated property makes visiting this sunny locale easy.
Hard Rock Hotel– SOLD OUT
Live like a rock star at the exciting Hard Rock Hotel ® at Universal Orlando® Resort. The Hard Rock Hotel is a short one mile walk, water taxi, or shuttle bus ride to the conference venue, the Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
Hard Rock Hotel
5800 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819
Guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort and Hard Rock Hotel will enjoy exclusive theme park benefits including:
SKIP THE REGULAR LINES with Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access** in both theme parks all day - a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required)
Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
Take the complimentary water taxis along picturesque waterways to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®
Priority seating at select restaurants throughout the resort
Click here for more details.
Air Travel Discounts
American Airlines is offering a 5% discount to Live! 360 Orlando attendees for travel to Orlando International Airport between November 14 and 24, 2014. Mileage members can receive credit for all American miles flown to attend this conference. To take advantage of these discounts, please call toll-free, or have your travel agent call: American Airlines: 800.433.1790 and reference number 46N4BM. To book your discounted ticket online go to www.aa.com and use the discount reference number above as the aa.com promotion code.
Car Rental Discounts Avis Rent-a-Car is offering a discount on car rental for Live! 360 Orlando attendees. To receive the discounted rates, call Avis at 800.331.1600 and use the Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number D005872, or click here to make your reservation online.
Airport Transportation (Orlando International Airport)
The Loews Royal Pacific Resort and Hard Rock Hotel do not provide airport transportation, but there are several options:
Mears provides convenient and affordable transportation between the Orlando International Airport and Universal Orlando® Resorts. One way fares start at $18. This is a shuttle service that will have other stops along the way.
Mears can also assist with sedan reservations or advance taxi reservations.
One way fares from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to one of the Universal Orlando® Resorts average $45-$50
Universal Orlando® Resort Hotel Self or valet parking for Live! 360 attendees:
- Self-parking is $8* per day
- Valet parking is $12* per day
* Rates subject to change without prior notice.
This year, Live! 360 has teamed up with Orlando Convention Aid to help you make the most of your time in Orlando. Available discounts include restaurants, golf, attractions, nightlife, shopping and much more. Each listing offers detailed information and discount coupons that can be printed. They can also make your dinner reservation, book your group dinner, party, or event. This web site will help you plan your time during your stay in Orlando.
Just click on the golden ticket to:
- Purchase discounted attraction tickets!
- Receive discounts to fantastic restaurants and make dinner reservations!
- Enjoy complimentary cocktails at some of Orlando’s best nightlife!
- Play great golf at a discount!
- Shop at Orlando’s most exclusive stores and outlets with discounts!
- Rent cars and make use of other great services all with fantastic discounts!
This web site will help you plan your time in Orlando and SAVE MONEY!
Be sure to check out the coupons available or call them at (407) 248-8629 if they can help you in any way!
Discover Orlando and the Universal Orlando areas
Visit www.orlandoinfo.com for information on places to visit and things to do in the Orlando area. You can also visit www.universalorlando.com/convention for more information on Universal Orlando® Resort.
- * Premium wireless access is complimentary for up to 4 devices per room for a 24-hour period 1pm to 1pm.
- ** Paid theme park admission required. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort; available for purchase only. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, and other select attractions. Not valid at Hogwarts Express. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
- ^Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass.
- † Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park. Universal Orlando Resort reserves the right to open alternative attractions in the event that a technical problem arises or an attraction opening is delayed.