Sell Your Boss
Sell Your Boss
Copy this note into an email to your manager to prove the value of your attendance at any of the 5 co-located events that make up Live! 360 Orlando 2014.
You may also want to remind them that if you send 3 or more employees from your company, you can save $700 off per full conference registration until October 15th.
Dear <manager-name- >:
I would like to attend Live! 360, November 17 - 21, 2014 in Orlando, FL. This conference has some of the best developer and it-focused content in the industry, and is comprised of these 5 co-located events:
- Visual Studio Live! Orlando
- SharePoint Live!
- SQL Server Live!
- Modern Apps Live!
The conference is produced by the publishers of MSDN Magazine, Redmond Magazine, and Virtualization Review Magazine and is supported by Microsoft.
The 5 days of sessions and workshops at Live! 360 will:
- Grant me access to five (5) events, and literally hundreds of sessions that address the most relevant technology topics and challenges faced by businesses just like ours.
- Improve my technical skills and make me a more valuable asset to the company.
- Give me the opportunity to learn from both Microsoft and industry experts.
- Make me more efficient and productive by shaving time and endless cycles off my projects. Saving even 10 minutes an hour, would give me over 345 hours per year to spend on other critical projects.
- Allow me to network with other professionals in different industries to share best practices and gain new perspectives on the technology I work with daily.
- Open new avenues for me to find solutions for our biggest business and technology challenges.
The five conferences provide in-depth real-world training on:
Visual Studio Live!
- Visual Studio / .NET Framework
- Windows Client
- Cloud Computing
- Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Windows Phone
SQL Server Live!
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server Administration and Maintenance
- SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization
- SQL Server Tools, Tricks, and Techniques
- SQL Server Features and Components
- SQL Server for the Developer
- SQL Server in the Cloud
- Data Analytics
- Keys to SharePoint Success: Strategy, Governance, Adoption
- SharePoint Infrastructure Management and Administration
- SharePoint, Office 365 and the Cloud
- High-Value SharePoint Workloads: Social, Search, BI, and Business Process Automation
- Developing Apps and Solutions for SharePoint
- Information and Content Management: Documents, Records, and Web
Modern Apps Live!
- Attendees will leave the conference with a complete picture of what goes into building a modern app for Windows 8, iPad, and Windows Phone 8 devices that all interact with state-of-the-art backend services running in public or private clouds.
- Security and Ethical Hacking
- Windows PowerShell
- System Center
- Windows Server
- Advanced Group Policy
- Hybrid Cloud and Virtualization
- Jack of All Trades
If you have any questions about the Live! 360 events, please let me know, and I will share the conference literature with you. You can also view the conference website at live360events.com. There are several conference packages available to purchase, ranging from a full conference and hotel package to one day passes.
Thank you for considering my request.