Cloud-native computing has become the standard for software development. Running server-side software in a container has become common, and orchestrating containers in Azure, AWS, and Kubernetes (aka k8s) are having a large impact on software architecture and deployment. This is perhaps most clear when thinking about microservice software architectures and how they can be used to leverage cloud- and container-based environments. It is hard to imagine any enterprise development scenario where one or more of these trends would not be high on the list of critical skills.
You’ll find coverage of:
- Cloud-native architecture options and concepts
- Modernizing your compute loads
- Microservices or not microservices?
- Implementing microservice with serverless functions and containers
- Designing and developing great APIs