Are your project-related communications and other related data scattered across many places? If you said yes, you should attend this highly interactive session to learn how Microsoft Loop, Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft 365 apps can provide a canvas and flexible components for you and fellow colleagues to communicate and collaborate more effectively where you work most.
This session includes a demonstration of creating and co-authoring Loop components in Microsoft Teams private chats, channel conversations and other Microsoft 365 apps including:
- Co-authoring Loop content within a Teams private chat or channel conversation.
- Inviting others to share ideas in bulleted or numbered list components.
- Creating a table component and inviting others with @mentions to provide the data needed.
- Creating a task list component and assigning tasks with @mentions to notify each person!
- Using Loop components in Outlook messages
- Updating Loop component permissions
Other tips and tricks will be provided to make it easier to locate Loop components, comment in Loop components and more.
You will learn:
- Communicate with flexible Loop components in Microsoft Teams
- Communicate with flexible Loop components in Microsoft Outlook
- Working with Loop canvases across other Microsoft 365 apps