Resilience and Recovery are often considered four-letter words in many organizations. It is seen as a regimented roadblock to innovation, efficiency, and success. However, meaningful, and balanced resilience can empower and unleash the potential of any organization.
This is all great Adrian, but how do you start? The beauty of resilience is that there is no 'one size fits all' approach. It can start with wherever your organization currently is.
In this session, learn how one organization is striving to transition its Business Resilience: taking it from a well-meaning 'audit checkbox' and collective assortment of 'tribal knowledge' to a more formalized and repeatable standard that can be relied on.
I'll show how we have:
- Created a roadmap for our initiative
- Rifled through our current documentation, knowledge, and processes to find the treasure that we can build upon
- Learned that each department has a role to play and although 'None of Us is as Dumb as All of Us', we can collectively achieve great things!
You will learn:
- To 'Lift Where You Stand'
- Create a Roadmap to Resilience
- Antique Roadshow: Search through your organizations junk drawer to find the value