Are you new to IT and not sure where to start with Azure? Or maybe you’re experienced with on-premises environments and don’t want to be left behind as services move to the cloud. If so, this session is for you. This session is based on the AZ-900 curriculum, taken a step further. We cover the basics; core concepts you need to know to start your journey in Azure. We also explore free and premium learning options to further your knowledge, such as running a lab in Azure while staying in-budget. Next, we look at the role certifications play in learning Azure and if they’re worth it. Along the way, I share my lessons learned on creating a lab, studying for certifications, and saving money on cloud services.
You will learn:
- Concepts required to pass the AZ-900, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam
- The role certifications play in your learning journey
- Options for creating a lab in Azure
There will be some short optional hands-on labs during this workshop.
Attendee Requirements for optional labs:
- You must provide your own laptop
- Your machine must have a modern web browser