Digital Workforce Expert and Consultant
Baffled by Office 365 Groups? Join the club. As we’re all too aware, confused users mean meager adoption. This session will cover:
- What Groups are.
- How to create and use Outlook Groups, Yammer Feeds, and Teams Chats
- Describe in detail how they’re all related (spoiler: they’re basically the same thing).
Most importantly, you’ll pick up use cases that demonstrate when to use which, plus some concise infographics that will help translate this nebulous concept into concrete results. There’s no reason to reinvent the wheel: after this user-focused session, you’ll receive the slides so you can present your colleagues the same session—tailored to your culture—without much effort. Kill the chaos, then reap the benefits of an engaged organization.
You will learn:
- About O365 Groups as the background membership service
- The applicability and impact of choosing a Group in Teams versus Yammer versus Outlook
- Best practices and use cases for each Group type