Director, Platform Strategy
Bring your laptop (with NodeJS vLatest and a text editor installed), a buddy, and your caffeinated beverage of choice, because once you strap in, it's going to be a non-stop adrenaline-filled hands-on lecture/lab ride.
You will learn:
- How React is the "View" in a traditional MVC environment
- How to build React components using JSX
- About React "hooks" and how they make React simpler
You must provide your own laptop computer (Windows or Mac) for this hands-on lab.
Laptop installation requirements:
- You will need to install NodeJS v.Latest
- You will need to install git (which we will use to obtain the lab starting points)
- You also will need to have any modern browser (instructor will be using Chrome)