The need to jump on the AI track is more relevant than ever. With the commodity of hardware and the computing power of the Cloud, Artificial Intelligence is at our fingertips and waiting to be implemented in new innovative solutions.
This hands-on workshop gives a quick start in the world of AI by combining Windows IoT, a Raspberry Pi with some sensors and the power of Microsoft Cognitive Services. You will learn how a Raspberry Pi works, dive into topics like face identification, language understanding, and how to train your own vision model.
The workshop is very hands-on and at the end, you will have made a robot that can talk and uses its vision and ears to interact with its surroundings. The bot will run on a Raspberry Pi powered by Windows IoT. The bot will be able to see, hear, and talk using different Cognitive Services.
What you will learn:
- Windows IoT
- Raspberry PI with sensors
- Face detection API
- Language Understanding
- Custom Vision
After the hands-on workshop, you will know what Cognitive Services are and have hands-on experience implementing them in a program. You can connect sensors to the Raspberry and use their capabilities in your programs.
Who should attend:
This hands-on workshop is for you if you:
- Want to learn what all the different Cognitive Services are and how to use them
- Want to learn about how Raspberry Pi works and write software for it
- Want to play around with hardware and like connecting wires and sensors
What to bring:
- Bring your laptop running the latest Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2017. You will need an Azure subscription to activate the Cognitive Services APIs, if you don’t have one please create one before the workshop.
- Read this before attending: https://github.com/hnky/Workshop-AI-Pre
The AI revolution is coming, and you can be part of it!