Every IT Pro knows, or should know, users running with admin privileges are a recipe for disaster! The sticking point is that many tasks require elevated rights. How do IT Pros empower users to get the job done, while still protecting systems from all the threats lurking around every digital corner? The answer is Just Enough Administration or JEA. JEA provides a framework for standard users to complete almost any administrative task PowerShell performs. This session covers everything eager IT Pros need to get up and running on delegating administrative tasks using JEA.
You will learn:
- Setup your environment to use JEA
- Delegating administration through roles
- Create and use JEA endpoints
- Tips, tricks, and gotchas
- Keeping track of user activity using logs