Need help in getting your manager’s approval to attend Live! 360? We can help! Copy and paste this Form Letter below to share all of the benefits of attending. You do not want to miss it!
Don’t forget that we offer Team Discounts too! For groups of 3 or more from the same company and registering for the same conference package, we offer up to $800 in savings per person!
Dear <manager-name- >:
I would like to attend Live! 360, November 15-20, 2020 in Orlando, FL. This conference has some of the best developer and IT-focused content in the industry, and is comprised of these 6 co-located events:
- Visual Studio Live! Orlando
- SQL Server Live!
- Artificial Intelligence Live!
- Office & SharePoint Live!
- Cloud & Containers Live!
The conference is produced by the producers of VisualStudioMagazine.com, ADTmag.com, Redmondmag.com, RCPmag.com, AWSInsider.net, VirtualizationReview.com, plus NEW! FutureTech360.com and is supported by Microsoft.
The up to 6 days of sessions and workshops at Live! 360 will:
- Grant me access to six (6) events, and literally hundreds of sessions that address the most relevant technology topics and challenges faced by businesses just like ours.
- Improve my technical skills and make me a more valuable asset to the company.
- Give me the opportunity to learn from both Microsoft and independent industry experts.
- Make me more efficient and productive by shaving time and endless cycles off my projects. Saving even 10 minutes an hour, would give me over 345 hours per year to spend on other critical projects.
- Allow me to network with other professionals in different industries to share best practices and gain new perspectives on the technology I work with daily.
- Open new avenues for me to find solutions for our biggest business and technology challenges.
The six conferences provide in-depth real-world training on:
Visual Studio Live!
- App Dev Data
- Cloud, Containers and Microservices
- Delivery and Deployment
- Developing New Experiences
- DevOps in the Spotlight
- Full Stack Web Development
- Modern App Web Development
- .NET and More
SQL Server Live!
- Business Intelligence
- SQL Server Administration & Maintenance
- SQL Server Features & Components
- SQL Server for Developers
- SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Client and Endpoint Management
- Cloud - Public Hybrid Private
- PowerShell and DevOps
- Soft Skills for ITPros
Artificial Intelligence Live!
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Big Data Analytics
- IoT & Streaming Analytics
- And More...
Office & SharePoint Live!
- Developing for Office, Office 365 and SharePoint
- High-Value SharePoint Workloads: Search, Flow, and PowerApps
- Managing Office 365
- Office 365 Identity and Security
- SharePoint, Office 365 and the Cloud
Cloud & Containers Live!
- IT Infrastructure and Software Development aspects of cloud-native software design, development, release, deployment, operations, instrumentation/monitoring and maintenance
- The future of the cloud and why it is important, including containers, PaaS and serverless
If you have any questions about Live! 360 and the six co-located events, please let me know, and I will share the conference literature with you. You can also view the 2020 conference website at live360events.com. There are several conference packages available to purchase, ranging from full conference and hotel packages to one day passes.
Thank you for considering my request.