MS Computer Science
SQL Server Performance Tuning Expert
Every new release of SQL Server brings new features you can add to your arsenal for greater efficiency. SQL Server 2014 has introduced many new features. This 75 minute session will cover quite a few of the new features of SQL Server 2014. Here is the glimpse of the features we will cover in this session.
- Live plans for long running queries
- Transaction durability and its impact on queries
- New cardinality estimate for optimal performance
- In-memory OLTP optimization of superior query performance
- Resource governor and IO enhancements
- Columnstore indexes and performance tuning
- And many more tricks and tips
This session will be the most productive time for any DBA and Developer, who wants to quickly jump start with SQL Server 2014 and its new features.
You will learn:
- The ability of SQL Server 2014 to overcome of the issues of the earlier version
- Understand the difference from previous version to current version of SQL Server
- Working examples of the latest performance related features of SQL Server