Enjoy lively lunchtime discussions by joining one of our table topic conversations. Tables will have a designated topic to help start discussions and interact with your fellow attendees. You may even learn a new trick or two or some great tips.
We will also have designated speaker tables - noted with the speakers name. Join your favorite speaker for a lunchtime discussion or just to ask questions or clarify anything from their sessions.
All seating is on a first come basis. Enjoy!
Sampling of Topics include:
- Message Pumps and hWnds, OnPaint and MVVM, I still want great Windows Clients—do you?
- Metro, modern, or Universal—can it be a great client for Windows?
- End to end, a modern app is more than just UI—let’s talk services
- Of layers and tiers, bits and bytes, how do you build a modern app?
- What’s your favorite framework of the month?
- CSS, LESS, SASS—web based UI is wonderful—or is it infuriating?
- What do you call your process? Old School? Agile with a little “a”?
- Dev and Ops—a new Romeo and Juliet? Or can we just ‘let it go’?
- What’s your favorite feature of Visual Studio? What makes you crazy?
- Open source .NET? They’ll never do that … oh wait! They did! Discuss.
- Is this thing on? Own a Windows Phone? Come share your favorite apps.
- Cordova? Xamarin? Web? Native? Hybrid? Discuss!
- From Windows Phone to Windows on phones. What’s new, what’s the same, and what’s the uptake?
- ASP.NET 5: what is it, a total reboot?
- ASP.NET on Linux and Mac: what’s in it for me?
- Is Azure beating AWS in the Enterprise?
- All or nothing? Cloud-only and cloud-averse companies square off.
- NoSQL: Fad, mere feature set, or category here to stay?
- Big Data, Hadoop and machine learning: what’s it all about?
- What’s happening to LightSwitch?
- Are cloud business apps a safe way to use LightSwitch? Is LightSwitch a reliable way to do SharePoint development?