This session isn't really about firing employees. It's about taking inefficient manual processes and automating them using out-of-the-box functionality available within SharePoint. You'll hear how one organization reduced a process that involved 23 employees throughout the company to one employee doing the work on a part-time basis. This session will cover all the details of this real world example so you too can turn your business users into your biggest SharePoint evangelists and provide them with the power and know-how to maintain the solution on an ongoing basis.
You will learn:
- How to build a user-friendly form and manage rules for submission
- How to secure the form using item level permissions in SharePoint Designer
- How to create a quiz to ensure 100% understanding
- How to display progress completion with conditional formatting in Excel
- How to design a dashboard to summarize information