In today’s fast-paced, project-centric work environment, the ability to coordinate multiple projects with distributed teams, and making high-level strategic decisions based upon consolidated project progress, risk and resource usage information is critical. Microsoft Project Online is a cloud-based, enterprise-wide solution designed to fast track your project management office to meet these challenges.
Join SharePoint MVP Dux Raymond Sy as he shows you practical steps on how you can easily build an enterprise project management (EPM) solution based on Microsoft Project Online.
In this interactive SharePoint Conference 2012 session, you’ll learn how to:
- Create enterprise projects with Microsoft Project 2013
- Manage and optimize enterprise resources across various projects
- Facilitate effective collaboration with SharePoint, Lync and Microsoft Office 2013
- Access real-time project information with mobile devices
- Monitor and analyze enterprise project performance with dashboards and relevant reports