Data Warehousing has been part of our IT landscape for decades now. But business requirements for variable data analysis needs has been a challenge for developers and IT professionals. Data is getting bigger, ad hoc queries more necessary, and new data formats mean just moving reporting data to a new environment won’t hack it.
In this session, we’ll look at:
- DW Scalability Architecture
- DW Use Cases and Cost Managements
- Querying multiple datasets
- Advanced data processing features available
- Impact on your current IT processes
- New skills you need to learn…or don’t…