As a health insurance organization, our company takes wellness very seriously. In fact, we've been received several national awards and have been named in the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America. In an effort to reward employees for their healthy behaviors, Human Resources needed to design a system to let employees log their wellness activities and receive the corresponding incentive for successful completion of the programs. The program needed to provide a multifaceted approach to support and promote wellness to over 5,000 employees at more than a dozen sites in four states, as well as remote workers. In this session, you'll learn the details of how we built this program using out-of-the box functionality and real world examples.
You will learn:
- How to build a user-friendly wellness scorecard as the master record
- How to assign permissions to the records
- How to create a team-based daily tracking form
- How to link the validation results at the end of the program with the master record
- How to create views to track participation levels