We are accepting submissions for the following conferences:
Visual Studio Live!
SQL Server Live!
Office & SharePoint Live!
App Dev Trends
Submit your proposals here: http://cfp.live360events.com
Presentations are due: Friday, April 15, 2016 5:00 PM PST
Visual Studio Live! CFP closes Friday, April 8, 2016 5:00 PM PST
Live! 360 Orlando
December 5-9, 2016
Loew's Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando, FL
Brought to you by the publishers of MSDN Magazine, Redmond Magazine, and Virtualization Review Magazine; Live! 360 returns to Orlando, December 5-9, 2016 at the Royal Pacific Resort. Live! 360 offers six co-located technical conferences for the Developer and IT community at one time for one low price. Incorporating knowledge transfer, networking and leading-edge training, these conferences keep attendees up-to-date on current technologies with a look to the future.
Live! 360 invites you to submit proposals for our upcoming event, which includes the following co-located conferences:
- Visual Studio Live! – provides real-world, practical information and training to attendees with the cutting-edge techniques needed to solve development challenges with existing Microsoft products, shipping or soon-to-be shipping technologies compatible with the .NET Framework and Visual Studio.
- SQL Server Live! – provides a broad range of content for administrators, DBAs, and developers to help them do more with their SQL Server investment. Sessions will cover performance tuning, security, reporting, data integration, adopting new techniques, improving old approaches, and modernizing the SQL Server infrastructure.
- TechMentor – in depth training for IT Pros, focused entirely on making the datacenter more modern, more capable, and more manageable. TechMentor not only covers the latest and greatest technologies, but also the latest techniques - even ones that help attendees leverage the technologies they are currently using. There will be ample coverage of System Center, Windows PowerShell, and core Windows Server functionality. Expect troubleshooting tips, performance optimization training, and best practices from peers and experts in the industry.
- Office and SharePoint Live! – provides leading-edge knowledge and training for SharePoint administrators, developers, and planners who must extend, deploy and maintain SharePoint Server on-premises and in Office 365 to maximize the business value. In addition, this event will also cover Office 365 and Office clients for developers & administrators.
- Modern Apps Live! – an innovative conference for software architects, development managers, team leads, and senior developers providing end-to-end narrative covering all aspects of building modern apps using today's technologies. Attendees will leave the conference with a complete picture of what goes into building a modern app for Windows 10, iPad, and Windows Phone devices that all interact with state-of-the-art backend services running in public or private clouds.
Due to the nature of Modern Apps Live!, speaker proposals are not being solicited
NEW EVENT ADDED FOR 2016
- App Dev Trends – provides enterprise software professionals with the cutting-edge intelligence on the trends, tools, and best practices they need to keep up with the ever-evolving demands of their organizations and to differentiate themselves in a competitive marketplace.
Speakers chosen to present at a Live! 360 conference will receive a stipend for each session or workshop they present. Live! 360 will also cover hotel accommodations (room and tax only) for a pre-determined number of nights at the host hotel as outlined in the speaker agreement.
The Call for Presentations is posted at: http://cfp.live360events.com
Remember, proposals are due: Friday, April 1, 2016 5:00 PM PST
To be added to the Live! 360 Call for Presentations notification list, email Danielle Potts at DPotts@1105media.com.
We look forward to your submissions.
~ The Live! 360 Events Team