Executives, Boards of Directors, and Shareholders all agree; CyberInsurance remains a must have in 2023. Unfortunately, insurance carriers are running scared because of all the cyber-threats and attacks causing them to pay claim after claim. Carriers are raising the bar for requirements while decreasing coverage limits. Who’s left on the hot seat when an attack happens, and your insurance won’t cover? You, the IT Pro! Come to this session and learn proven cybersecurity design concepts, deployment techniques, and management strategies for keeping CyberInsurance coverage without breaking the bank from out-of-control premiums.
You will learn:
- How to create advanced protection and recovery designs including Secure Fabric and Rapidly Deployable Secure Network architectures
- About creating effective Incident Response Plans, Business Continuity Plans, and Disaster Recovery plans
- The top things to do now, preventing compliance heartbreak at renewal
- You must provide your own laptop for this hands-on lab
- Your machine must have a modern web browser