Infrastructure as Code (IaC) has become a critical part of DevOps, allowing for declarative definition, configuration, deployment, and management of simple and complex IT solutions. In this hands-on workshop, we’ll review the importance of IaC and how it fits into the Continuous Delivery aspect of DevOps. In addition, you will get hands-on with Terraform with labs and start deploying solutions to the Azure cloud!
You will lean:
- Understand IaC and how it fits into DevOps
- How to leverage Terraform for Azure Infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Terraform in Azure
You must provide your own laptop computer (Windows or Mac) for this hands-on lab.
In addition, you should have the following software and admin rights configured for your machine prior to arriving to the Hands-on lab:
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 OR macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
- Administrator rights on machine
- Ability to download/install software on machine
- Azure subscription with Owner RBAC privileges or above
- Charged battery (or power supply if needed)
- Visual Studio Code (or your favorite editor)
- Optional - Internet hotspot or phone for tethering