What have the ancient thought leaders and philosophers said about data, lives, and suffering? And what tools have given us to make it through our days when debates, dilemmas, and just plain disagreements seem to be happening all around us?
In this session, Karen covers some of the truths, guidelines, and frameworks that have helped her get through her days (and late nights) working with others and their own belief systems about data.
We will discuss:
- What thought leaders over the centuries have observed about struggles
- What frameworks Karen uses to deal with day-to-day debates, challenges, and just plain "ughs"
- What ideas all these leaders and frameworks have in common
- What practices can help you and your data be more successful
You will learn:
- Understand the nature of human and data challenges
- Takeaways: How to identify the real issue, how to respond the right way, how to help others
- The best way to get revenge when your brain tells you that's what you need