You're starting a long-term relationship with Blazor in this workshop. Throughout it you'll build components for existing applications but not before you get a clear explanation of each step we take.
This workshop will cover the following:
- What is Blazor?
- The different hosting models
- Writing a basic component
- Understanding how a component is processed
- Handling and creating events
- Advanced component capabilities such as cascading values, attribute splatting and component references
- Creating highly reusable component templates
You will learn:
Gain a thorough understanding of how Blazor works
Learn how to structure a Blazor application effectively
Blazor component building: beginner to advanced