Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Scared of trying out Azure on your own? Attended Peter's Azure pre/post-cons at previous TechMentor conferences? Now is the time to dive in and play with the technology, and learn hands-on about the greatness of Azure. This will be a lab packed session, where you go through different real-life inspired scenarios, and learn how to build them in an actual Azure subscription. Without the risk of messing it up, or feeling your boss breathing down your neck.
You will learn:
- Deploying Azure Infrastructure Services with confidence
- Migrating workloads to Azure Apps and Platform Services
- Overview of containerizing legacy apps to the cloud
- You must provide your own laptop computer for this Hands-On Lab.
- Your laptop should have a recent OS and browser, but can be Windows, Linux or Mac.
- A companion device (phone, tablet, etc.) is recommended for having the lab guide on a 2nd screen, but it is not required